Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Would I Make a Good Blonde?

Check out all those hot blonds!

Ok - so perhaps this isn't Swiss related, but Heidi is/was blonde, right? Anyway, I need a change so I used this cool site, found through SEOmoz's Web 2.0 awards, called HairMixer.com to try out some celebrity styles.

What do you think? Would I make a good blonde?!

(Ps. I think that using the celebrities bodies as well is WAY deceiving, but what can you do?! ;)

Vote in the comments about which one you like best! I have a favorite already. Extra points go out to those that can name which celebrities I've used (without checking on the site!).
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

BohoLite said...

i love the middle row, far right - super hot!

Jessica said...

LOL! Jace liked that one too.

Of course, I said, he would, considering it's Heidi Klum's hair and body! ;)

N said...

I like the one in white tank top and the top one of the third row.

Jessica said...

I love the various opinions...

I actually like the middle one. that is Jessica Biel. I love the color and the curliness....

Funny how everyone likes the bright blonde... ;)

I read that if you were a blonde as a child you'd look good as a blonde in adulthood. I can't recall...

Mom? ;) Oh she's on her way to Europe, she can't post a comment! YEAH!

Jessica said...

I am obviously more excited about this post than anyone else!

Best comment so far was from my Dad,

"u reallly need to find a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Isn't that the truth!?

 

Contact me. | Advertise on Swisstory