Friday, September 5, 2008

Correction: Kaiserstuhl and Regensberg

Pssst... I just wanted to let you know that I have updated the Kaiserstuhl and Regensberg posts as I had my compass on a bit backwards in regards to both.

For starters, we went to Regensberg, not Regensdorf... so, the photos are all of Regensberg. Sorry about that one!

Also, Kaiserstuhl is in Switzerland, not Germany... there is one is Germany, but it is way far North and no where near the boarder, the one we went to is right on the Rhine, right there, across from Germany, but still Swiss.



Größere Kartenansicht


And we drove all around to these places with a Mobility car. So if you are planning a similar adventure, I recommend you rent a vehicle for the day.

Thanks for reading.... and let me know how your trips to RegensBERG and Kaiserstuhl, SWITZERLAND go! :)

No comments:

 

Contact me. | Advertise on Swisstory