Monday, March 31, 2008

About Me

Grüetzi! I’m Jessica (Kocaj) Cartwright and I live with my husband, Jace, in Zürich, Switzerland. I am American, he is Aussie. I started the Swisstory blog in April 2008 to chronicle our move from the States to Switzerland and share our experiences with friends, family, other expats, hopeful expats, and those that just simply share our passion for travel and adventures abroad. I work full time as an online marketer in Zürich and Jace and I take advantage of every spare moment to explore our new surroundings.

I love green tea, photography, gardening, shopping on Etsy, and baking.

Want more?

To contact me, please email jessica(at)swisstoryblog.com.

3 comments:

girl boof said...

Hello! New reader here. I just came across your blog when trying to figure out what a Cumulus card was. :)

I'm so glad that I found you. I'm planning a Study Abroad trip to Switzerland next month and I think your insight will help tremendously.

Jen K said...

So happy to find this! I'm American and my boyfriend (soon to be fiancee is Greek)and we're moving to Zurich! He has a job transfer and I have to see if my company will transfer me soon. Anyhow, thank you, and I look forward to scouring your blog for helpful tips and advice!

7jades said...

I am new to your blog and liked the posts very much!

Bises,
7jades.

 

Contact me. | Advertise on Swisstory