Friday, May 29, 2009

Spotted by Locals: Merkur Confiserie - Fresh chocolate by the slab

Have you checked out my favorite spots in Zürich yet on Spotted by Locals?

No?

Ok, well I thought as much - so today I am featuring one of those favorites here - the Merkur Confiserie. I like the one on Bahnhofstrasse for a sensory experience - they even have a chocolatier behind the counter that you can watch at work! And I like the one in the Bahnhof for a quick pick-me-up.

But above all, those blocks of chocolate are awesome and make the perfect gift. Ahh... sweet chocolate block... I gotta run. There are a few with my name on them right now!

Read the full write-up on Spotted by Locals Zürich.
---
Living and Working in Switzerland, 12th Edition: A Survival Handbook. This is an essential for anyone thinking about living in Switzerland. Buy it now via Amazon UK or pre-order your Amazon.com copy today! Thank you for supporting Swisstory by shopping on Amazon.

2 comments:

Sean said...

Agreed 100%. No, 110%.

JuanitaTortilla said...

Yes! I love how each chocolate has a "stamped" back/bottom. My favourite is Cranberry. What, no, which ones are your favourites?

 

Contact me. | Advertise on Swisstory