Thursday, February 12, 2009

Swiss Blogger Meet-up - You Interested???

Would you be interested in partaking in a Blogger Meetup in Zürich sometime in April 2009? Amanda of Queso Suizo and I are gathering interest now!

The event might be a hike, picnic, party or pub crawl - naturally whatever is planned will be great fun and low budget.

Let us know when you would be interested in meeting up by marking your availabilitiy in the form available here.

Of course, non-bloggers and Blog lovers (friends, family, etc) are welcome!

2 comments:

mrsmac said...

I would love to but I'll have the new one to take care of. Have fun!

The Primetime family said...

That would be so much fun. Unfortunately I'm away most of April, but please still let me know when you are planning the get-together. If not this time, let's try to do it again another time. Fun fun!

 

Contact me. | Advertise on Swisstory